Blogging…well, it fell by the wayside for me for the past several years. Maybe because I didn’t share enough, maybe because I wasn’t sure anyone wanted to read what I said. I’m not sure why, but I stopped.
Why am I back? That is an excellent question! I am looking for ways to reach out and share my life, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Ok, maybe more of the good…but I want to be real. I want to share what I am excited about and make friends with similar interests…and struggles.
Here is what has been happening:
- I ran the Chicago Marathon in 2017! Ok, I walked a lot of it.
- I have been battling with Achilles Tendonitis for what seems like forever. Honestly, it seems worse since I started “resting” more. 😦
- I am now a high school librarian, and I LOVE it! Never thought I would be in a high school again…but I have so much fun, every day. 🙂
- I am back in Graduate school for my Library Media Specialist Endorsement, at Northern Illinois University! #neverstoplearning
- I am starting to do yoga regularly, because, despite the Achilles slowing me down, #realwomenmove and that includes me!
That is it for my comeback blog. Let’s see where this goes!
Thanks for reading!